To help developers/architects/contractors in navigating through complex, and sometimes uncertain, city processes. To assist clients with findings ways to comply with city requirements, in a time sensitive manner, and optimum cost.
Goal: To be the most professional, prompt, effective, and customer friendly company providing services to clients.
Raj Sharma, P.E. LEED AP formed Master Code, Inc.
Raj Sharma, P.E. LEED AP formed Master Code, Inc. in 2005 to leverage his years of experience in the area of City government to provide a much needed link between the development community and the municipal governments. Raj Sharma has been a Building Official of various cities including the City of Dallas. He has also served on various national and local code writing committees and is a LEED AP. He is committed to providing timely and professional services to ensure safe and sustainable buildings are built in a cost effective manner.
Over 30 years of writing of building codes, managing large building inspection departments, energy code, ADA, LEED/Green Building, consulting and compliance with city regulations.
- Building Official for the City of Dallas from 1997-2005
- Building Official for Calgary City of Canada from 1984-1996
- Various positions in the Building Inspection office from 1977-1984
- Member of the Regional Code Committee for North Central Texas Council of Governments
- Served on ICBO Committees
- Served on CSA Committees
- Served on the Canadian code writing committee for Canadian National Research Council
- Founding Member of the World Organization of Building Officials